Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-Once the booking is made, the hostel will charge the total amount to the credit card registered in Hostelworld in order to guarantee the booking.
-In case the payment can't be processed due to the credit card restrictions, the reservation could be cancelled by the hostel.
-In case of a no- show or modifications, the prepayment is no refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please check the hostel's terms and conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pariwana Hostel Santiago is a unique haven, found within an almost century-old house, just a few blocks away from the Metro Station. Find within - the pillars of comfort and inspiration, spilling over with Bellavista authenticity. This is a place where you’ll feel at home immersed in the legendary graffiti, artwork, culinary offerings oozing with local flair.
Inside our newly opened hostel, Pariwana Hostels maintains a reputation for quality sleeping facilities. Here, you’ll find durable bunk beds, top-quality mattresses, daily bed service, and the utmost in security. We have not spared a penny to represent the high-end hostel experience.
Our reputation follows us to Santiago, bringing 10 years of experience from the Pariwana Hostels in Lima and Cusco. Combined, they have received more than 15 awards including the Hostelworld Hoscars award as the Third Best Large Hostel Worldwide. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>