Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our cosy, family run guesthouse is strategically located (not in the old city) near two markets – Warorrot Market in Chinatown (the local day market) and the night market.
We’re within walking distance to the night market (10 - 15 minutes), and to the old city it only takes 15-20 minutes. In our neighbourhood you’ll find art and handicraft galleries, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and the convenience of a 7/11 minimart.
Our guesthouse is in a traditional Thai teak wooden house which is over a hundred years old. It’s surrounded with a private tropical garden, perfect for chill out in a hammock.
Our rooms are simple but tidy and functionally furnished; depending on the room you book there is an option of a fan or air conditioning. Check out what kind of room you get for your money:
single Baht 350
double fan Baht 200
twin aircon Baht 290
double air Baht 310
Please note that prices are per person per night (singe travellers must pay for two people if he / she book a double or twin room).
At our tours desk you can book excursions like trekking or sightseeing tours, mountain biking, white water rafting and zip line trips, cooking courses and many other activities. We’re authorized to sell tours by the Tourist Authority of Thailand (TAT) with the License No. 23-1176.
To stay in contact with your friends and family you can use our Wi-Fi facilities for free!
If you’d like to pamper yourself with a traditional massage, just check out our massage and nail studio.
Our aim is to give you a lot of fun, a memorable experience and unforgettable moments in the land of smiles.
We speak English, Spanish and Thai! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>