Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have three terraces where you can rest and eat or drink, one in our front area, which has tables and chairs to enjoy your food outdoors, another in the back, where you can enjoy comfortable hammocks and lazy chairs, to enjoy moments of relaxation and reunion, and finally our terrace in the upper part of the front block, with beautiful sea view, where you can enjoy a wonderful sunset or a warm sunrise
Your hosts Lidia and Alberto, the owners, will be always ready and willing to serve you.
Even when our name is Backpackers, we receive all kinds of guests, and families with children and pets. We have matrimonial, double, triple and quadruple rooms with private bathroom and TV, matrimonial, double and triple rooms with shared bathrooms and dormitories of 10 and 6 beds, with shared bathrooms. We have a kitchen in which, without additional cost, our guests can prepare their own food. We have an assorted library where you can exchange books in different languages.
Our interest is that you feel at home, have a pleasant and safe stay; that is why we provide tourist assistance at no additional cost!!
Paracas Backpackers' House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.
Special conditions In Holy Week, National Holidays and New Year we have special rates. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>