Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Papaya Lodge is right in the heart of all of the action in El Tunco and located right on the intersection of the two main roads that pass through the town. You will find that you are a three-minute walk away from the beach and just over the road from any food, ATM, convenience store, or bar that you could want. It has a superb location. For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
The property offers a wide range of private accommodations. The bathrooms have shower.
Papaya Lodge policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please inform Papaya Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes included - occupancy tax 13 % per room per night.
Breakfast not included.
24-hour front desk.
No pets are allowed at this property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 룸 서비스(운영시간 제한)
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>