Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation and Modification:
On booking 10% deposit for reservation
Till 2 weeks before arrival free
Till 7 days before arrival 50% penalty
No Show 100% penalty
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups 10% deposit for reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Panzani 14 TouristHouse's policies & Conditions:
Check in by appointment from 14:00 till 18:00
Office hour from 08am until 6pm
after 7pm there is a fee for late check in of euro 10 a person.
CHECK OUT: from 08am till 10:30am
Deposit bagguage on check out of euro 2 per bag per day
Payment upon arrival by cash.
NOT INCLUDED : city tax (3,00 euro per day per person, max 7 days)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. fees will be applied to those who transgress.
REMENBER TO COMUNICATE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME.
Please communicate your arrival time.We do not live there and the reception is open only in the morning, so we need exact arrival details to ensure the check in. If you need any assistance during your arrival or staying in Florence feel free to contact us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
One of the most famous places is the Duomo, the cathedral with a tiled dome designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto's bell tower.
The Accademia Gallery exhibits the sculpture of Michelangelo's David while in the Uffizi Gallery there are Botticelli's Birth of Venus and the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci. An open-air history book, ready to be read by our guests.
Just cross the door of 'Panzani 14 Tourist House' to find yourself immersed in the history and beauty of Florence.
Our rooms, from the simplest with shared bathroom to those with private bathroom and family rooms, are perfect for a stay in beautiful Florence. Savor all the freedom to experience the city at your own pace.
Breakfast service is not provided.
PLEASE INFORM US ABOUT YOUR ARRIVAL TIME
Check in by APPOINTMENT until 7 pm
For late arrivals there is an extra charge of 5 euros per person
We recommend that you indicate your arrival time.
We do not live in the structure and this will avoid unnecessary waiting
CANCELLATION POLICY: 48 hour before arrival.
The Panzani 14 TouristHouse is managed by the owners, who will consider you as special guests, making you feel at home: they will take care of you advising you the best places and events not to be missed, but above all they will help you live the city not simple tourist.
AT THE DISPOSAL OF CUSTOMERS
Conditioned air Heating
Museum Bookings (Uffizi, Accademia and Palazzo Pitti)
WE OFFER ON REQUEST AND WITH SUPPLEMENT
Paid baggage deposit
Small pets on request and has payment
Conventioned garage and access to the ZTL
Romantic welcome packages or special occasions
Tour organization of the city
Organization of group private tours in Tuscany
Tastings of typical Tuscan products
Private transfer to and from Florence Airport (Peretola)
Private transfer to and from the airports of Pisa, Bologna and Rome
Reservations for theaters and events 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>