Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
In Total we have 3 Properties
One Property we have 6 Room which can accommodate 16+ Guest with attached Kitchen & Living room.
Another One Property is just distance to 2-3 mins walking distance also have 4 rooms service apartment can accommodate upto 12 pax.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 6 spacious A/c bedrooms which can accommodate upto three persons with an extra bed in each room. Each bedroom is provided with flat TV and phone extension and facility for having hot tea/ coffee besides spacious wardrobes. Each room has attached well-kept bathrooms with clean towels, toiletries ,hair dryers and hot water supply.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the premises on request. There is a common well furnished A/c lounge and dining area with tasteful interiors.
Modern kitchen is a also available for use on the discretion of the host. An array of activities such as indoor games and other play games can be enjoyed within the premises. 24 Hours electricity is available with back up by an inverter. Personal and homely feeling is given by the hosts to make your stay comfortable.
It is 1.9 km from the city Railway Station and 11 Km from Jaipur International Airport. It is a well furnished and a prized property of a dentist couple with lush green lawns and well maintained garden with colorful flowering plants. Palm 34 Jaipur is a perfect place to enjoy family holiday with homely atmosphere. It is a unique place with quiet surroundings to relax. Requirements of daily amenities of any type are within the reach of this locality.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 22:00 (request if late).
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12% per room per night.
Non smoking in the room, smoking only on terrace.
Pets are not allowed.
Reception working period: 09:00~17:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>