Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer comfortable 12 private rooms and 1 mixed dorm with 22 beds. The dorm is in wooden style with own curtain at each bed to keep privacy for you. The dorm has cooling fans around the room (no air-con). Twin room is also fan only. The basic double room is fan only. Please check carefully before booking. We serve free tea and coffee and bread as breakfast. Sometimes we serve seasonal fruits and homemade cookies.
The location is perfect as we are only a few steps away from Pai walking street, the bus terminal and 7-Eleven. As we are located next to a temple, we do not allow any alcoholic drink in the property area. Bars and restaurants are just a few steps away from us. Come stay, relax and enjoy comfort with us. You will love it.
We have a special promotion.
If you book 4 nights, you'll get 10% off.
If you book 7 nights, you'll get 15% off.
If you book 30 nights, you'll get 20% off.
Things to note
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00. If you will arrive after 9pm, please let us know in advance and we will wait for you.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. No smoking in room, but have smoking area.
6. The dorm has fans around the room. No air-con. Some private rooms are fan only too. Please check carefully before making a reservation.
7. Reception working hours 06:00-21:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>