Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From the moment you step inside, you'll see what we mean. For adventurous and open-minded travelers, we are a San Francisco experience you won't want to miss. We also have an updated social calendar for every day of the week to encourage our staff and guests to spend time together and enjoy the beautiful city of San Francisco.
And, because we consider you a friend in our home, we offer more free stuff than you'll ever find in any other hostel:
- FREE high-speed WiFi throughout the hostel
- FREE guest computer
- FREE printing of boarding passes and other travel docs
- FREE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches 24 hours a day
- FREE ramen noodles all-day
- FREE linens, sheets, duvets and pillows
- FREE daily sock wash
- FREE use of kitchen (fully equipped)
- FREE huge luggage-sized solid steel lockers (use your padlock, or buy one for $5)
- FREE tea & coffee 24/7
- FREE guest activities every day of the week
- FREE use of facilities before check-in and entire day of check-out
- FREE maps & tour information
- FREE towels
- FREE soaps, shampoo, body wash
- FREE use of hairdryers, curling irons, hair straighteners
- FREE earplugs and eyemasks
- FREE use of umbrellas
- FREE outlets for charging your devices
- FREE sunscreen
- FREE book exchange
- FREE use of board games
- Discounts on bicycle rentals 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>