Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a high maintenance traveler with high demands, or desire a five star 'flashpacking' experience, there are plenty of other options in Split. We are a simple community oriented hostel with basic facilities. There is a cat on the premises, so if you are not a fan of cats, or have allergies, please book elsewhere.
We are located a 10 minute walk from the city center with all the major sights, and less than 5 minutes from Split's famous park-forest Marjan. A haven for hikers, runners, cyclists, rock climbers and nature lovers, Marjan boasts spectacular vistas of the city, 14th century stone churches and some of Split's best beaches.
The hostel is freshly painted and furbished, featuring a common room with a tv, book exchange and board games, as well as an outside patio perfect for sipping a beer and meeting fellow travelers. All dorms have air conditioning and backpack-size lockers. Facilities include a kitchenette, laundry service and wifi.
We are happy to provide you with all the information you need on Split and the region, tips on good local places to eat and drink, day trips, etc. Group dinners, movie nights, drinking games and various activities are organized daily.
We welcome backpackers of all ages and nationalities - your Vibe attracts your Tribe!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or a no show, you will be charged for the first night of your stay.
24 hour reception
Check in: 2pm
Check out: noon
Payment is upon arrival by cash only.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10.00 HRK per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
There is a patio curfew after 10.30pm due to city noise restrictions.
Pickup and airport transfer are available upon request. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>