Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ossians offers town centre location, local staff and comfortable accommodation. Rooms vary in size but all come fully equipped.
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 애완 동물 환영
- 세금 포함
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Later cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged the first night's accommodation rate.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (No Amex). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 8am till 1 am (3am Friday and Saturday) For guests security we lock up after this time (after the pubs are shut), and there is no access after this time.
Stag and Hen party groups are not accepted. Please do not book, since you may be refused on arrival.
Please note that we are town centre, and at weekends there can be noise from the bars. so please don't book if you need a quiet night.
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>