Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please call or email one or two days before arrival to confirm your reservation. We won't hold rooms past 3:00 p.m. without confirmation.
On the seaside of the Sierra Madre mystical mountain range, along the Emerald Coast of Mexico's great southern state of Oaxaca, lies the OSA MARIPOSA, a small complex of rustic cabins enveloped by an enchanting tropical garden. Blooming in the midst of a quiet neighborhood made up of sandy streets, fruit trees, small shops, and smiley faces, OSA MARIPOSA serves as an alternative oasis and refuge for experienced travelers or anyone who wishes to relax, eat well, make friends, and fall in love with the pacific beauty of Puerto Escondido.
Our visitors have commented on the OSA MARIPOSA as being a bohemian beach compound, an adult secret hideout, the best backyard ever, a nurturing and rehabilitation center, or an island of peace, shade, and vibrant color. We see the hotelito as a 'friend machine' that takes in raw materials from around the world (you, me) and processes them through a patchwork of plant life, board games, good food, and cold cocktails... finally spitting out new friendships (us).
We offer private cabins for couples, friends, or single travelers as well as shared dormitory options for backpackers, families, or groups. Our kitchen serves up highly acclaimed homemade vegetarian and vegan cuisine and our 'Six Shark' bar specializes in Oaxacan mezcal and mezcal-influenced cocktails.
The nucleus of OSA MARIPOSA is the communal patio where travelers can eat, play, sing, dance, read, or just relax. Hammocks are plentiful. Our library is stocked with board games and books available for loan or exchange. We can also arrange tours, classes, and group activities.
Puerto Escondido is known as one of the top 10 surf destinations in the world. Along with water sports and beautiful beaches, it has gained fame for its array of international nightlife hot spots, yoga studios, and community projects. Puerto Escondido and OSA MARIPOSA create the perfect home base for day trips to Mazunte, Chacahua, Zipolite, Puerto Angel, and other attractions such as lagoons, hot springs, and refreshing waterfalls. Come visit us soon! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>