Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our facilities have been built to meet standards of excellence and allow for a cozy and relaxed environment, which in combination with the Oportocean Hostel’s proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Porto result in an outstanding stay for our guests.
Oportocean Property is comprised of a total of 7 rooms: 2 suites with private bathrooms: one for 2 people, and another for 4 people (family room) and 5 rooms with a shared bathroom: two for 4 people, one for 6 people, one for 7 people and another one for 10 people. It also has: Mini Library, Free WiFi, Shared kitchen, Hair dryer, Shared Laundry, Iron and ironing board, Parking, Game Room.
Oportocean Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast Included except in the suites guests can choose the basic breakfast (at no additional cost) or a special breakfast which costs € 6,00 per person.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>