Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featuring free breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all areas.
The rooms include air conditioning, individual lockers with lock and shared bathroom. They come with sheets, while towels are available at an additional cost. The shared kitchen includes refrigerator, stove, utensils and dining table.
• Reception opening hours are from 1 pm to 10 pm.
• Guests can arrive before the check-in time and wait for the time in the common areas (garden, balcony, reception, bathrooms), the main door is open at 7 o'clock in the morning.
• We have locker storage for guests who check in early or check out late.
• We do not provide padlocks for individual lockers and we have padlocks available at $ 10.00 per unit.
• Towels we rent for R $ 10.00 per unit, regardless of the number of days.
• Guests with checked-in check-in can leave or arrive at any time, and after 10 pm a key or key to the front door will be delivered to guests.
• Late check-out is free of charge, but the bed must be vacated by 12 noon, and you can enjoy common areas until the time of departure.
• We have a complete shared kitchen, with microboards, stove, blender, refrigerators and utensils.
• We have a large smoking area.
The property is situated 3,5 km from Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport and a 15-minute drive from downtown Victoria in the best location in town. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>