Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located right in the old city center of Lago with all its bustle, just a stone trough from all the bars, restaurants, monuments and museums but also only 10 min from the beach. Lagos has it all. Even supermarkets, markets, hospital, banks and post office are reachable in 5 min on foot.
We think the beauty of Lagos is itâ€™s variety of adventures that it has to offer for all ages, from escalating parties to rolling down surf and from stunning History to interesting culture, or from beautiful grotto to lovely dolphins.
Our accommodation-range goes from double to twin room and 4 bed female dorm to the 8er mix dorm. The kitchen is the meeting point. It is fully equipped to prepare your own meals, spices and oil are free and in winter you even have the oven going. .The patio with itâ€™s couches is having the colors of summer, but is also comfy in winter. Next to it is the little bar with Music, vine, coffee and sweets. We also have a common room with games, books, magazines and instruments for you to play and an upstairs kitchen which is equally equipped.
Olive Hostel Lagos Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out from 9.00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>