Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our suggestion for one day sightseeing Zagreb: Start at Jelacic Square and head to the Upper Town for a taste of Old Zagreb. Highlights include visiting the Cathedral, the City Museum, Dolac Market, the Stone Gate, the Gallery of Naive Art, the Museum of Broken Relationships and St Mark's Church. More to see in Zagreb: Park Zrinjevac, Maksimir Park, Jarun Lakes, Mirogoj Cemetery etc. Our suggestion for days trips from Zagreb: Samobor, beautiful small city, only a 30-minute bus ride from Zagreb. Varazdin, the gorgeous baroque architecture dates from when Varazdin was briefly Croatia's capital, reachable by train or bus. Plitvice Lakes National Park.
We have private rooms with private bathroom, dorms for females and males and private room with shared bathroom. Private rooms include bathroom with free toiletries, TV/SAT, towels and bed linen. Shared rooms include air-condition and shared bathroom. At Hostel Old Lab you will find 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered are rent a bike, shared lounge, luggage and ski storage.
Old Lab Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Reception works 24 hours a day.
We can offer all the information that you need like one day trip advice, medical treatment advice, etc. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>