Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Old City Hostel located in the heart of the city. Our balconies overlook the central area of Lviv and have a wonderful view of the world-famous Theatre of Opera and ballet. Inside hostel personal offers family and multi-bed rooms, all of which are new, clean and well groomed. Guests will always be informed about all events, including city celebrations, festivals, nightlife and family events happening in Lviv. All this, together with friendly staff and full of comforts (free Wi-Fi, security, cabinets, etc.) will make your stay in Lviv unforgettable!
Old City Hostelwas opened in 2010. It was designed for 46 places with the possibility of accommodation in different rooms.
In 2019 hostel has been modernized: repaired showers, re-equipped and upgraded kitchen and general recreation area, also made repaires in some rooms.
What Old City Hostel can offer you:
Superior Double En-Suite (3 rooms)
Standart Twin Private (3 rooms)
4-Bed Mixed room (3 rooms)
6-Bed Mixed room
8-Bed Mixed room (2 rooms)
Hostel has 3 toilets with showers and a kitchen equipped with a stove, the kettle, a microwave and a refrigerator.
Also for our guests 24 hours access to:
Shower with hot water and WC
Towels, linens and blankets
Access to the kitchen
Free hot drinks (coffee, tea)
Tourist Information - tips, maps, information about interesting events ect.
It is possible to organize transfer to the hostel.
When you do your reservation consider that one of the rules of the hostel is a prepayment of 50% of the total amount of stay.
For prepayment details we send mail to the guest and ask for prepayment within five days.
If no prepayment is received, unfortunately, we will cancel the reservation
Thank you for your understanding 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>