Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the old town, the heart of San Sebastian! Just walk around the streets and you will enjoy the real social and gourmet area of the town. The area is full of pintxos bars and restaurants. We are also very close to the main street with buses and taxis.
Vintage and old furniture was gathered and ‘up-cycled’ to make it all happen. All rooms are private with shared bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony, others window to a patio. Off Beat it is a guest house with a young and hostel spirit! Come stay in the most beautiful city of Europe and join us to get closer to perfect imperfection. Get inspired and experience traveling in a comfortable and off beat sort of way.
Off Beat Guesthouse Policy and Condition:
We are a self-access guesthouse, and to ensure that your check-in is organized correctly, we need your telephone number so that we can create access codes and communicate with you in case of need.
Please remember, we cannot guarantee fast and efficient access without your contact number.
Cancellation policy: 7 days prior: free cancellation. Cancellation within 7 days, the guest will be charged 50% of the reservation. In case of no show 100% of the reservation will be charged minus the HW deposit.
Registration from 3pm to 8pm
Leave before 12.00
Payment: 100% prepayment will be charged on the card you provided at the moment of your reservation.
Breakfast is not included
We don't have reception at the guesthouse.
We ask 200€ security deposit when the reservation is for 4 or more guests.
No pets allowed
More than 18 years old
Thank you and have a nice trip! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>