Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show will be charged full to the guests credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please provide expected arrival time and groups passport detail to speed up the check in progress.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Malaysia’s No.1 hostel with the Best Skyline View
8 reasons why you should stay here!
1) Superb Skyline View
The hostel is located at level 26, which is the top floor of a high rise building in the heart of the city. The unit covers 4100 square feet ( 370 square meters) of space, as it is a grand duplex Penthouse unit with a breathtaking city view of Kuala Lumpur. The view speaks for itself!
2) Spacious common area
The total common area size is more than 1500 square feet ( 140 square meters) and this is bigger than any typical grandma’s house size. You can lay on the floor, wooden chairs, swinging chairs, sofa chairs or anywhere you want all day long. Every spot in the common area allows you to enjoy the superb KL Twin Tower view. Moreover, you can find a pool table, a ping pong table ( table tennis ), board games, mini games & darts at your arm’s reach. The most important thing is all of these wonderful leisure facilities are FREE OF CHARGE!
3) Free drinks
We serve the best filtered drinking water (hot/cold) from Coway, which is the No.1 leading brand in both Korea and Malaysia in the water industry. The ice water is cooler than your ex-boy/girl friend's hearts, which is perfect for Malaysia’s tropical hot climate. Are you a coffee lover? Or you just simply can’t go through the day without caffeine in your veins? If your answer is YES for either, just stay here and you can enjoy our local coffee 24/7 for free!
4) 24 hours security & front desk assistance
The building has a comprehensive 3-tier security surveillance system to ensure your safety at all times. Security personnel are always available at the main lobby, and in addition, security guards patrol the whole premises and CCTV surveillance cameras monitor 24 hours daily. Our front desk is running 24/7 as well. Hence, you could check in to OHANA anytime of the day or get assistance from us without any hassle!
5) Comfy Mattress
The mattresses we provide to our guests are made from celliant fabric, an imported advance technology from the USA. Celliant fabric is made from mineral crystals which enhances blood circulation, improves the immune system and the body's overall performance. The size of every mattress is 11 inches in height and it’s combined together with the comforter for a night’s sound sleep. Therefore, we truly understand if you accidentally overslept and end up late to check out. Just kindly inform us to extend your stay for another night.
6) The incredible room design
The design of our bunk bed is inspired by the Japanese Bunk. The bunk is build by imported Indonesia plywood and every bunk size is 32 square feet ( 3 square meter ). Every area inside the bunk, regardless of the top, bottom or the side are all full covered by poly foam materials for better sound proof. There is also a built-in mini fan, a study light, USB ports, personal curtain and locker too. The difference between a traditional mixed dorm setup and our bunk bed is the level of privacy, the sound proof effect and the spacious room size. The total space size of all the rooms is 2000 square feet ( 183 square meters) ensuited with 8 toilets.
7) Stone thrown distance to public transport
The public transport is very convenient as the Imbi Monorail station is just within 4 minutes walking distance. We are located within the most happening area of Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Bintang. You can easily get wonderful local food, relaxing massages, a variety of shopping malls and spectacular night life in the capital city of Malaysia.
8) Ultra-fast and stable Wi-Fi
We are using the fastest and strongest Wi-Fi in town with download and upload speed up to 100 Mbps and 60 Mbps respectively. It is accessible both from the rooms and common areas. We challenge you that you hardly get this kind of Wi-Fi in most of the guesthouse.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in time: after 1500 (3PM)
3. Check out time: before 1200 (12PM)
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Key deposit of MYR 10 will be collected upon check in
6. Taxes: included
7. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
8. Reception Operation Hours: From 10am to 10pm daily (IMPORTANT: not 24 hours counter.)
9. Age Restriction: above 16 years old. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 실내 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>