Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Not only can you enjoy a stay in a relaxed, cozy environment, we can also organize safaris, mountain climbs or day trips in and around Arusha according your personal wishes and budget. Just let us know!
THE NYUMBANI HOSTEL:
- FREE breakfast (Tanzanian & Western style)
- Dinner Available for 5â'¬/$6USD/10.000TSh
- Hot shower, western toilets, free filtered water, fridge, kitchen available
- Swimming pool and rooftop with bar
- Discount on long term stays
- 24/7 support
- Airport pickup (Arusha and Kilimanjaro airports)
- Tanzania SIM cards (for unlocked phones)
- Help with the organization of safaris, mountain climbs & day trips & much more!
We are also a leading figure in the community and volunteer work here in and around Arusha, with 14 community outreach projects currently in place. There are numerous opportunities for you to become a volunteer yourself, or even intern, allowing you to discover more of Tanzania and make an impact at the same time.
Tizia and Tini, the German-Tanzanian couple that founded Nyumban Hostel are passionate about tourism, wildlife and culture. Tini was born and raised in Arusha and is a professional tour guide. Tizia has a Bachelor Degree in Cultural Anthropology and almost a decade living experience in Tanzania. Together they created 'Nyumbani Hostel' as a meeting place for backpackers, volunteers, tourists and travelers.
Glory, our on-site manager will make sure your stay with us will be an unforgettable experience!
Our staff, including the wonderful Mamas, will be there for you day in and day out, assisting with washing your clothes and helping you with anything needed. Our chef Gilbart is preparing delicious breakfast and dinner.
Our Nyumbani Hostel is located in an area called Sakina, a little West of the Arusha City Centre. It's a local but very safe area. Within 1 minute walking you can reach the main road and within 25 minutes you are in the City Centre by foot.
There are a lot of shops and local restaurants around where you can buy whatever is needed; taxis and motorbikes can pick you up from the hostel. Buses are available in a short walking distance at the main road. Public transport is a super fun experience in Tanzania!
POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
- Payment upon arrival in cash (USD or Tanzanian Shilling).
- Taxes included.
- FREE breakfast (Tanzanian & Western style)
- Dinner Available For 5â'¬/$6USD/10.000TSh
- No curfew
- Pet friendly
- Baggage storage
- Family friendly
- Check-in 12pm and check-out 10 am, but on request and due to availability usually flexible.
Please let us know your time of arrival, so that we are able to prepare everything for you.
Since we are a family-run hostel, we do not have a reception. One of our staff members is always around to welcome you and to answer all your questions. We have two lovely, friendly dogs which is part of the Hostel, and our family, providing us with love but also extra security at the compound at night, together with our night guard. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>