Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located on the south beach of Isla Mujeres, within 10 minutes ride distance from the ferry pier, where you will arrive. Our perfect location is surrounded by incredible seascape views just in front of the Caribbean Sea. Feel like checking out the city on your own? We have the best local transport: bikes, electric scooters, or golf carts which can take you around the 10km island and if you want to meet the island goddess "Ixchel", we’re within walking distance from her famous archeological south point. Also, we offer a lot of free or cheap organized activities including pub crawls, walking tours, paddle lessons, kayaks, and more.
On site, we have plenty of perks to keep travelers happy, including fast free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped guest kitchen, bed linens, towels and outstanding cleanliness! While you are out exploring the city or relaxing at our beach club during the day, our housekeeping staff makes the daily rounds in order to have the place squeaky clean and comfy when you return each evening. All our rooms come with comfy bunk beds with privacy curtains, plugs and reading lamps, en-suite bathroom, private shower, toilet facilities and lockers for your belongings.
From the moment you arrive you will be part of the Nomads Experience family for the length of your stay and possibly for a long time afterwards, We look forward to having you stay with us! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>