Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The design of the restaurant is rustic and artistic. All of the paintings in the art-cafe have been carefully selected to fit into the cozy atmosphere of Nguyen Shack. It is a fantastic place to relax after a busy day of cave exploration in the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. Leave all the tension and stress of the city behind and relax with us.
When you stay at one of the Nguyen Shacks, you empower the community and stimulate the local economy. Most of the local people from this area were lumberjacks and hunters. An increase in the tourism industry has provided jobs to locals and helped to preserve the natural elements of the park.
All of the dormitory’s wooden rooms have been built with local materials. The natural bamboo wall panels have been harvested from Vietnamese bamboo and the roof panels are made from recycled material. Nguyễn Shack focuses on promoting environmental awareness.
We have carefully researched and chosen the best eco-friendly and sustainable materials. We only use environmentally safe products.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out beofre 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>