Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
New Hostel Belgrade is located in the very center of Belgrade in Beogradska Street. It is at a walking distance from all Belgrade sights and hotspots. Two minutes away from Slavija square, Tasmajdan park and one minute from King Alexander Boulevard, the longest and busiest street in Belgrade.
Belgrade best known areas: Old Town, Dorcol, Vracar and river banks are at a 10 minutes walking distance.
Our hostel is surrounded with different fast food restaurants (McDonald, Lebanese, Italian, Chinese), banks, exchange offices, grocery stores and pharmacies, so all one needs is easily available.
We know that apart from having rest all tourists love to have fun. This is why we have provided a huge lounge area where you can relax in giant corner couch, watch flat screen TV, play cards or surf internet on computer.
No food tastes like homemade food, so you can make your breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack or dinner in our kitchen. It is fully equipped with fridge, micro wave, electric hobs, dinnerware, glassware and cutlery so you can make any specialty you love to eat.
New Hostel Belgrade Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in 24 hours.
Check out 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.35 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Security cameras work 24/7 and provide safety, however guests are responsible of saving their personal values.
Guests must respect needs of other guests in terms of noise, cleanliness and behavior.
Smoking areas is restricted to balconies only. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>