Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is close to Larcomar and the National Museum. By walk the travellers could go to San Martin Square and the Museum of the Holy Inquisition.
The rooms have comfortable beds and hot water. Offering the best presentation and few have views to the garden.
The bed and breakfast serves a daily American breakfast.
Nazca House - Miraflores - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
It is mandatory to call or email the property before arrival to advise.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 18.00 % per room per night
Breakfast included (breakfast at 8 am)
Reception 24 hours.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>