Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit will not be refund in case of cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Before arrival the group must pay 50% of the total price as a deposit. The 50% rest will be pay on arrival.
All kind of groups are welcome since they respect our spirit, this is a place to enjoy in harmony with nature and respecting the guess resting time.
Groups with minors must have an adult(s) who is/are responsible of them.
If you want to stay with your group longer than the maximum of nights just ask us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are an eco-friendly place in Bar, Montenegro, situated close to city beaches. It's prime isolated location makes it ideal to relax, find tranquility and enjoy among friends.
Train and Bus Station are 10 minutes away on foot. Amazing beaches and bars are only a few minutes away walking distance as well.
The Hostel has huge and beautiful gardens with awesome views on the mountains. You can enjoy on our facilities, we have a big kitchen, living room, a several bathrooms, and over all an amazing garden with many different chill out areas to enjoy and relax.
Our aim is that you could feel really comfortable, and disconnected!
Namaste Hostel family is waiting for you!
Namaste Nature Village Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11am
Check out till 10am
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8am to 11pm
The maximum period of stay is of 31 days.
Pristanska Ulica( the old street name is Polje 39) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>