Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Among the various facilities offered at the hostel is a restaurant with a small outdoor seating area available, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the building. There is a seating area in the restaurant with comfortable sofas so you can sit, relax, and enjoy a drink of your choice; perhaps a glass of wine or a coffee made from freshly ground Lao coffee.
Guests at Naga Hostel & Café can enjoy both Lao and Western cuisine. The area is good for cycling and the hostel offers bicycle hire. Thakhek Bus station is just 10 minutes' away while Nakhon Phanom is 3 km away.
The shared bathroom is fitted with a shower. The rooms at Naga Hostel & Cafe have air conditioning and free Wifi.
Terms & Condition
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Reception from 06:00 to 23:00
Breakfast not included.
Curfew from 11:00 PM to 5:30 am.
Non smoking except specific areas.
Age can book from 18 to 40 years old. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>