Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is located in the very centre of Zugdidi. It is located on the main street - Shota Rustaveli. It is very closed to the all hot spots, landmarks and attractions of the city. All important and nessesary places are on the stumbling distance from our hostel.
The hostel is two floor mansion. Beds are fully cosy, with soft mattresses and pillows, fresh and clean linen. The Common room with bar on the ground floor is completely entertainment bank! you are free to learn and play, relax in bar in the lounge with live musics: bluzz, rock, folk, with Georgian singing, dancing and musical instruments playing masterclasses! Outside space, huge garden, shadowed yard, Outside big veranda! Georgian parties: Supra and traditions acquaintance, meeting other travelers from all over the world! Free Wi-fi all over! Free pick-up from the Greyhound (Bus) and Amtrak (train) stations, Free walking tours in Zugdidi hot spots and attractions, free tips regarding touristic assistance in Georgia transport, visa, other ideas and offers), movie nights, Georgian singing and dancing lessons, Karaoke parties, hookah party, table games. We speak English, Russian, Lithuanian.
My Moon Hostel Zugdidi Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 14:00
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>