Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building is close to metro stations and busies. Few steps away from The Egyptian Museum ( 20 Miter away ). Also walking distance to the Nile and Downtown areas. Tahrir Square, Mogamaa (Visa services). Located in the heart of Cairo and close to everything. Places all over the city can be reached by taxi or metro. In the neighborhood area there is a variety of small clothing, food and electronics shops.
Rooms at Museum House Hostel are furnished, some are equipped with air conditioner and fans. Many of the rooms have balconies with partial view of the River Nile.
Museum House Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hour before arrival.
Check in from 1:00 pm.
Check out before 12:00 pm,.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour reception.
No curfew, the hotel door close at 12 midnight but you can knock it anytime.
No damage should be done to the property. The guests should be treated with respect and consideration, residents are obliged to be respectful toward the neighbors in the building.
We should mention
Please note that as per the local law, Egyptian and Arab nationals cannot stay in this property.
Please check your visa requirements before traveling.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply
Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply).
Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>