Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mundo Nuevo is located in the uniquely bio-diverse mountains of the Sierra Nevada. You will have easy access to our fruit trees, vegetable and flower gardens.You will enjoy stunning surrounding views of valleys, mountains, sky, and the Caribbean sea. If you are in the mood to relax, there is a large communal room with sofas and hammocks. The economic support that hostel guests provide is crucial to helping us achieve our sustainability goals. However, the purpose of having a hostel goes beyond economic necessity; we hope that Mundo Nuevo will become a sustainability museum, a place where people from all over the world can learn, debate and contribute to a cause that is relevant to all of us. You will have access to the 3 vegetable gardens, to the Awindua indigenous huts, and multiple trails along the mountain. Mundo Nuevo Minca is not only a place where one can find peace and enjoy the wonders of what nature has to offer, but it is also an educational centre where we aim to spread awareness about the importance of a more sustainable living in order to ensure the preservation of our planet and its resources for the generations to come.
Mundo Nuevo has much to offer, including camping grounds with view of the Sierra, hammocks perched on the morning-sun-ridge, cozy dormitories and beautiful double/triple rooms. (some ensuite).
Be aware that if you want to come with a car, it would have to be a strong 4X4.
Mundo Nuevo Minca's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon departure, cash or credit card (an additional 4% will be added on credit card payments). Taxes included.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before the day of arrival.
Credit cards details needed for all reservations.
We have no common kitchen.
We offer vegetarian food service made by our chefs. If you have any allergic please inform us.
Wifi at the reception.
Hikes to the 360° mirador, to Pozzo Azul,,,
Tours: Cacao and coffee tours, Birds watching, permaculture.
Massage: traditional indigenous.
Workshops possible on demand: bread, soap, glasses...
and many more we would be happy to help you organizing your trip. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>