Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a Non refundable 24 hour cancellation Policy. Please ensure that all cancellations are done before the 24 hour grace period as we will not be held responsible for cancellations made after 14:00 the day before arrival.
All cancellations and No - Shows will be charged for the first night of their bookings. Old reservations will then be cancelled off completely.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All guests agree that by occupying accommodation at Mumma’s Hostel , you shall be personally responsible for all charges. This will include any damages to dormitory or our general areas. It is a condition of a guest's occupancy that the owners of the premises – business will not be liable for damage to or loss of property brought onto the premises by the occupier or their guests. Smoking is NOT permitted in any dorms. Guests breaking any rule will be evicted immediately with no refund.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking of any accommodation displayed on our site. You must make payment of 15% deposit for accommodation when booking on our site.The amount debited will be the amount shown on the booking page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
To change any details of your booking, you must contact us by phone or email email@example.com We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
If you cancel your booking on a non-refundable rate you will be charged the full amount and loose your bed space, we may re sell the bed, This also applies for no shows you will be charged in full. Flexible rates are able to cancel for free up until 48 hours prior to their check in at Mumma’s Hostel. Cancellations inside of this time window will incur a cost of 1 nights accommodation fee, As always, we highly value your patronage and will endeavour to make your stay at the
Mumma’s Hostel Cairns an excellent experience. We reserve the right to cancel a booking for any reason.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All Group Booking of more that 8 People will need to be confirmed by Hostel manager directly. Please make sure to contact Hostel Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are close to all the action being just a few minutesâ€™ walk to Surfers Paradise Beach, shops, restaurants and nightlife and right down the road from main public transport access to explore everything that the Gold Coast has to offer.
The team at Mummaâ€™s Hostel Surfers Paradise, pride ourselves on offering the perfect environment for meeting like-minded travellers with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Here are some of our inclusions
Free Pizza/BBQ nights Tuesdays and Saturdays
Free unlimited WiFi 24/7 All Rooms
Free Tea and coffee 24/7
No charge for kitchen cutlery/Plates 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>