Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mumma's Hostel is located in the heart of northbridge which is a great area for sightseeing, nightlife, close to the CBD and Elizabeth Quay, and there are many lovely parks and walks.
Free breakfast 7 days a week (Best range in Perth)
Free DRINKS VOUCHERS for some of Perth's best pubs and bars 4 nights per week
Free PlayStation, Nintendo Wii etc.
Free Sausage Sizzle Tuesdays
Free Dominos Pizza & Pool Saturdays
Free unlimited WiFi 24/7 All Rooms
Air conditioning in all rooms
Electronic Room Keys
Table Tennis and Pool Table
PlayStation, Nintendo Wii etc.
Free Tea and coffee 24/7
Free towel hire and no charge for kitchen cutlery
Our reception is open from 9.00am to 11.00pm, If you wish to have a late check in please contact us as it is subject to availability.
-Check in is at 2pm
-Check out is at 10am
-Passport and debit card required on check in
Our guests comfort and happiness are our main priority. We pride ourselves in giving you the best time possible. Our friendly staff are here to help you, whether it be to have a chat or directions to your next big interview we are here for you! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>