Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Muffin is the brand-new hostel in the city listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Run by young yet experienced staff is there to make your stay in Salzburg an unforgettable one.
We are what you want us to be. With the perfect location (only 15 minutes on foot to the very centre) Muffin can be your base from which you head off to explore the old & new of the town. At the same time, situated in a quiet lovely neighborhood it can turn out to be your escape from the hassle of travelling. Clean and cozy rooms provide the much desired privacy while knowledgeable and fun loving staff are there to help you out with any concerns you might have.
* No curfew
* No lockout
* Friendly and multilingual staff
* Bed linen included in price
* Travel desk
* Internet access in public areas
* Common room
* Guest kitchen
* Table tennis
* Football (Salzburg was also EURO 2008 Arena)
* Park just outside the hostel (you can play football there)
* Free, big and safe parking outside the hostel,
* The biggest outdoor swimming center in Salzburg 'Freibad Leopoldskrone' is just 3min away!
If cancelled up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charge. If cancelled later or in case of no-show 100% of the booking amount is charged.
The hostel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival
We accept credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD) and cash!
City tax not Included. We would like to inform you that we are obliged to charge a city tax which is 1,70 EUR per person per night 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>