Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If there is a reduced number of people arriving, the full price for the first night is still to be paid in full.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mr. Mullet’s is a large very social hostel located in the heart of San Pedro - steps away from docks, shuttle drop-off/pick-up zone, and all the bars and restaurants in town! San Pedro is the perfect place to base yourself in Lake Atitlan, the town has a lively atmosphere and there’s always something going on. Plus, the boat rides for day trips to San Marcos, Santa Cruz, and Santiago are quick and easy.
Our legendary FREE breakfast is available from 8-10am everyday. The menu includes: Avocado Toast, Breakfast Sandwiches, Pancakes, and Fruit bowls.
Both of our bars are fun, social, and fully stocked - with Q5 off EVERYTHING during Happy Hour every night from 4-6pm! We also regularly host Pool Competitions, Beer Pong Tournaments, and theme parties - there’s never a boring night at Mr. Mullet’s!
Mr. Mullet’s dorms are perfect for travelers! With a choice of 4, 6, or 8 beds all at the same low price, you can choose whichever one suits your needs.
In each dorm we have oversized lockers for all of your belongings, power outlets, and personal lights for each bed. After a night on our high-quality mattresses and sturdy bunks, you'll feel rejuvenated and ready to explore everything San Pedro and Lake Atitlan have to offer!
We have reliable high speed internet and plenty of work space available!
We also offer both small and large private rooms for those who need a little extra space and privacy.
Our showers have gas powered hot water and amazing pressure! We may just have some of the best showers in Central America!
Our friendly staff is here to help with anything you may need. They can help plan all of your activities around Lake Atitlan and beyond! We recommend everyone coming to San Pedro to do the Indian Nose hike, which leaves from our front door and gives you breathtaking sunrise views over all of Lake Atitlan.
We can also help with booking transportation to your next destination, just ask at reception!
Please note :
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival. Failure to cancel within this time period will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check In is from 3PM until 9PM (If you arrive earlier, you can leave your bags in storage & hang out at our bar or explore the lake!).
Check Out is before 11AM. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>