Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer volunteering opportunities and adventure tourism. We also own a rafting company and offer stay and play packages.
Breakfast included and other meals can be added for $6 per meal. Other activities include bush hikes and picnic, waterfall hikes, canyoning, village tours and much more! Come join us for an experience you will never forget!
Perfect for youth groups, families or individuals looking for an impactful and adventurous experience.
Mpala Guest and Adventure Farm Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment before arrival through PayPal
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 아침 식사
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>