Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moustache Manali is your true companion for the adventurer in you. This comfortable caravan is your very first stop as soon as you enter Old Manali & is in the vicinity of all the popular cafes and hangouts. With an open-air setup, the property faces the fresh-flowing river Manaslu, allowing you to have your perfect mornings, waking up to the sound of nature. Prepare to be flabbergasted by the stunning views of the himalayas, from right outside your room.
If you wish to take a break from your expeditions, pick a book that suits your mood from the library or play various board games with newly made friends. By the end of the day, relax in your cosily built dorm beds or exclusively prepared private rooms.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
2. The prices are exclusive to Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
3. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
4. Check out before 11:00 noon.
5. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
6. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
7. Age Restriction: 18+.
8. Taxes included.
9. Breakfast not included.
10. No pets.
11. Credit cards accepted with 2% additional bank charge. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>