Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show and Cancellation prior to 24 hours before arrival will result in a fee equal to the price of one night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mountain 13 is in a great location. Vera is the favorite neighborhood of many residents, while Gogebashvili street being one of the best streets to live in the city. Just a couple of minutes walk will take you to Chovelidze street where you can experience this revigorated historic street, now with cool bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as interesting people. In another direction, you can quickly arrive at Rustaveli Avenue, the central avenue of Tbilisi, which is perfect for a nice walk and admiring architecture. Also close by is the historic Mtatsminda funicular, which will take you on top of the highest hill in Tbilisi where you can enjoy Mtatsminda Park and a breathtaking view from a Ferris wheel.
Hostel has free WiFi, free coffe/tea, washing machine, TV (hooked up to an Android box so you can use browse the web, use Youtube, Netflix, etc.), piano, 24-hour reception, and large lockers in dorm rooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>