Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
■If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
■If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel's name was inspired by the city it is located in, as Madaba has been dubbed the 'city of mosaics', which is considered home to one of the world's largest collections of ancient mosaics.
While all hotels express a desire to please, our highly trained staff make personalized service far more than a lofty promise. The hotel provides individual attention that is tailored to your individual needs, which we make sure to remember for the next time you visit. Every member of our staff is a concierge, empowered to take care of any request.
*If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
*If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>