Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Montenegro Hostel B&B Kotor has private rooms as well as dorms. All accommodation units are located in the old town of Kotor one next to each other on the main squares in the town.
Private rooms have a shared bathroom, communal kitchen, free wifi, and AC.
6-bed dorms have a shared bathroom, communal kitchen, dining room, free wifi, lockers in the room, and AC
10-bed dorms have private bathroom, communal kitchenette, attic common room, lockers in the room, free wifi and AC
Montenegro Hostel Travel Agency has been opened for 10 years and organizes plenty of tours with excellent itineraries and prices. We organize day tours in Montenegro, budget tours, and international tours.
FULL DAY TOURS IN MONTENEGRO:
Big Montenegro Tour (St. Stefan, Virpazar on Skadar Lake, River Crnojevica, Cetinje, Lovcen National Park with mausoleum and road with 25 serpentines to Kotor)-price 35 euro per person
Durmitor Tour and Canyons (canyon of river Moraca, a canyon of river Tara, Tara bridge, zip line, Black Lake)-price 40 euro per person
Kotor Boka Bay Tour (city of Perast, Lady of the Rocks, city of Herceg Novi, city of Tivat and Porto Montenegro)-price 35 euro per person
South Montenegro Tour (city of Bar, the old town of Bar, the old town of Ulcinj and Grand Beach in Ulcinj)-price 35 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Skhoder and city of Kruje) - price 50 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Tirana)- price 50 euro per person
Herzegovina Tour (city of Stolac, city of Mostar and city of Trebinje) - price 50 euro per person
Herzegovina Tour (Medjugorje and Kravice waterfalls)-price 50 euro per person
Excursion to Dubrovnik old town-price 50 euro per person
Budva-St Stefan Tour-price 25 euro per person
Ada Bojana Beach Tour (FKK Beach and Kitesurf)- price 25 euro per person
Transfer to and from Mostar- price 30 euro per person
Transfer to and from Tirana- price 30 euro per person
Transfer to Dubrovnik-price 25 euro per person
Rafting on Tara River - price 75 euro per person
Breakfast is organized in a restaurant next to the accommodation and costs 3,5 euro per person. Breakfast is not included in the price
Washing and drying costs 7 euro
Rent a bike (full day) costs 7 euro
Pub Crawl costs 3 euro.
City Tax is 1,1 euro (not included in the price)
Check-in from noon to 23:00
Check-out at 11:00
MH Team 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>