Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is one of the best in Orosi. We are 25 minutes away by car from Parque Nacional Tapantí -Macizo de la Muerte, one of the best natural parks of the country. In addition, closer to our property, at a walking distance the guests and the travellers can go to some of the finest tourist attractions of our city such as Balneario de Aguas Termales Orosi and Iglesia Colonial de Orosi. Furthermore, the capital of the country, San Jose is around 40 km away so it is quite accessible from our location.
We offer different types of accommodations that will satisfy and suit in the desires and wishes of any kind of guests and travellers. In this sense, we offer dorms for the most venturesome travellers and private accommodations for those guests that are seeking for more privacy and intimacy. Above the aforementioned facts, we also offer amenities and common areas in which the guests can get together and speak about past experiences and future plans.
Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08.00 to 17.00 but the owners live behind the hostel so if it’s outside regular hours the owners are there to help.
The cash currency accepted are: USD; EUR; and CRC
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>