Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can find everything you need to make your trip to Krakow a comfortable and familiar one.
All of our rooms are private, en-suite, and have a kitchenette, laundry machine and many other facilities so that you will feel right at home!
Find us nestled in the heart of the Historic Jewish Quarter of Krakow - we are in the most beautiful street of the most happening part of town called Kazimierz. Most of our rooms have street side windows (no car traffic though), and if it is also views you are after, please let us know while making your booking. Surrounded by a seemingly endless supply of amazing cafes, bars and restaurants, museums and street art, and various supermarkets.
If you are travelling by car, we offer on-site secure parking for a small extra cost. Email us at info@momotownhostel to reserve your space!
We are in collaboration with one of the cities best hostels, Hostel One Momotown. For an extra fee, you can join the daily activities offered there and become a part of the Hostel One family!
Here you’ll find daily tours of the city, nightly family dinners and parties every night! If you’re feeling social, come on over!
Ask at check in for more details.
Please note that our reception is a minute away from the location, in the hostel at 28 Miodowa Street, where we will check you in and direct to Momotown Privates.
Hope to see you soon! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>