Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Why do people travel to Siem Reap? Angkor Wat is the most popular destination in our country and we can provide all the information for you to fully explore this truly enchanting World Heritage Site. We can set you up with a competent driver, multi lingual guides that don't just talk, they listen to what you want and then take you on a great adventure! We also can create trips to the floating villages along the lake area also available as well as off the beaten track trips to villages and smaller temple sites.
We have 25 beautifully appointed rooms and all rooms are furnished with Cable TV(over 100 channels), Mini Bar, Private bathroom with plenty of hot water, Air Conditioning, screened windows, 24 hour security, comfortable mattresses and great pillows, wardrobe and inexpensive laundry services are also available. For the convenience of our guests there is a Business Center with international phone, fax, internet services and swimming pool at Mom's Guesthouse.
Breakfast is available at Mom's each day.
Typical continental breakfasts include bread, jam and fresh local fruits including bananas, pineapples and mangos. You also get your choice of coffee or tea and eggs cooked to order just for you (boiled, scrambled or fried).
Local restaurants are within walking distance (across the street!) and the selection is large in Siem Reap - Thai, Vietnamese, Myanmar, Indian, Singapore, French, Italian and so much more! The ''bar street' is also very close as well as many shops to help you on your way.
Our staff is here for you, Mom will take good care of you! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>