Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mohito Hostel is an unique place to chill out, meet fellow travellers and party. The best features of the hostel are facilities - the great central location in the heart of Krakow, cozy rooms, and attractive prices.
The living room and the kitchen are a social centre and a heart of the hostel with free Wi-Fi internet & activities provided. Devoted staff will join you in the clubs and arrange evening activities such as vodka tastings, polish night, dumpling workshop. Every night PUB CRAWL for 59 PLN. Do not hesitate to ask the hostel staff for suggestions when it comes to planning sight-seeing, eating out, booking tickets or advice on off-the-beaten-path excursions.
Mohito Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00. Late check in only for request ( not always possible ).
Check out before 11:00. Late check-out on request until 12:00 for the price of 20 PLN/person.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years old.
During check-in, Guest must present a valid ID with the owners' photo (ID card, passport).
Any delays in checking-out will be charged:
1) not checking out until 12:00 (without requesting a late check-out) will be charged as late check-out which is 20 PLN/person,
2) checking-out after late check-out time (12:00), staying in the room without requesting late check-out or without extending the stay will be charged as full-day stay for the prices visible at the reception desk.
Smoking only in designated places. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>