Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the very heart of the Protected area, our camp has the best position ever. We offer a wide number of desert Experience.
Great hospitality, beautiful accommodation and tasty traditional Bedouin dinners. We provide on request tailor made tours, and services like Taxi and connections with the main Jordanian destinations. But our Desert Experience are really what makes us be at the top! Jeep Tours, camel Rides, trekking, hiking and climbing the most amazing sceneries in Protected Area.
We also are committed into the preservation of the Bedouin Culture. We organize, therefore, daily visits to a Nomad Bedouin real Family. Sharing tea being involved in their usual routine with the animals, sharing tea and lunch, immersed in the local ancient culture, in such a breathtaking location. Unforgettable!
Mohammed Mutlak Camp Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, and PayPal.
Reception hours 8:00 22:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>