Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All 30 capsules are equipped with modern features for your convenience without the expensive price tag of a hotel room. To meet the needs of different travelers, we provide the option of single and double occupancy (coming soon!) capsules as well as Female-Only Dorm for the privacy of our female guests.
Our amenities include free Wi-Fi, spacious lounge area, secure lockers & luggage room, separate men & women toilets as well as showers with toiletries (shampoo and shower gel) and towels.
With Langkawi International Airport a mere 5-minute drive away, we are conveniently located to ensure you have a comfortable base to explore all of the 99 beautiful tropical islands of Langkawi on Malaysia’s West Coast, powdery white sand beaches, lush jungles, duty free shopping and other top attractions for an unforgettable adventurous holiday!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: All the bookings are non-refundable, no cancellation, no changes. You will be charged the full balance after the booking is made.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:30.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Hotel guests are required to pay RM1 in cash during check in for each capsule booking per night in accordance to Langkawi City of Tourism requirement.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. Age Restriction: For safety reasons, children under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
8. Please take note that we do not provide extra beds.
9. No curfew.
10. No smoking in the whole hostel.
11. Pets are not allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>