Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Despite the liveliness of the area, the structure is in a small and quiet “derb” (Moroccan word for “neighbourhood”) inhabited by local families, where children still play on the street. Forget the most touristic areas of the Medina, here you’ll be in the real Marrakesh!
Miostello is at walking distance to almost any place of interest located in the Medina (Jemaa El Fna, Koutoubia Mosque, Medersa Ben Youssef, the Souks, etc.) and in the new town districts of Gueliz and Hivernage (Jardin Majorelle, Yves Saint Laurent Museum, trendy restaurants and clubs).
And if you are a bit lazy or tired of walking, taxi stop is just 150 meters from the hostel.
Our structure is on two floors, plus a fantastic terrace and panoramic solarium, where you can enjoy a unique view of the entire old city with the Atlas Mountains on the background.
At Miostello there is free WiFi everywhere. And for late sleepers, check-out is just before noon.
Hope to have you soon with us!
Miostello Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-This property may pre-authorise your card prior to arrival for booking confirmation.
-Reception hours 8:30-21:30.
-Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
-Check out from 09:00 to 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
-Non smoking/designated areas.
-No cots available.
-No pets allowed.
-Persons booking must be over 18. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>