Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel anytime.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation anytime.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the cost of the first night in the 7 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has very clean and comfortable rooms and free WiFi. There are 5 types of rooms. For couples we have a room with a chic queen-size double bed. Smaller companies will appreciate the twin room. For lovers travelling alone, we have prepared a compact single room. A room with a sofa can comfortably accommodate up to three people - the best option for travelling with children. For those who want special comfort at a reasonable price, we have prepared an improved double room with a chic bed and a private bathroom. Guests have access to 2 shared bathrooms. The hotel's team of exceptional friendly staff are always happy to host you and help you in everything.
Mini Hotel Mokko Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The reception hours 14:00-18:00. In case of check-in at different time, guests receive the instructions how to do check in themselves.
Payment upon arrival by cash, online, PayPal or credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 4 years of age.
Breakfast not included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>