Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Mandatory security deposit on the property upon check-in.
Silence hours from 22:00 to 8:00 a.m.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mil Pasos Hostel is located in a prime inner city location, easily accessible from the airport, the main train station and bus terminals, very close to historical sights, main attractions, nightlife and shopping area.
Thanks to its location, you will able to visit the main attractions of our lovely City and its main shopping area, without using public transport. All the museums, Old Town, shopping area or Palace of parlament walking distance.
FREE Walking tours.
FREE City maps.
FREE WIFI Connection all around the hostel.
FREE Clean and fresh Sheets and blanket.
FREE 24 hours running hot water.
Come experience our unique atmosphere and discover Bucharest with us!
Our hostel is only for short stays, we have a kitchenette and not a full kitchen, that means you have a Refrigerator, a microwave and an electric kettle, there is no stove, so if you need to cook we recommend you find another place to stay.
Mil Pasos Hostel - Terms & Conditions
Reception works from 9:00 to 21:00.
This property may pre-authorise or charge your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:30
Payment by credit cards, debit cards.
Note that paying with credit card incurs an additional 3% surcharge.
Minimum Age: 18
Booking Policy: When making a reservation with us, you will be required to provide identification information including, your name, email address, contact telephone number, credit card information. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>