Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer two cozy living rooms (one with fireplace and one with communal kitchen area), a bar, a conservatory, a bike and ski/board storage, sauna and steam-bath.
Our hostel is only a few meters from the train station and the bus stations that will bring you to the surrounding mountains.
About ten minutes on foot and you get to the new climbing gym which also has a very good restaurant. Just around the corner from that you'll find an Irish pub.Only a couple minutes from our house you'll find a pizza place.
There are three room types to choose from: private double rooms, 4 bed dorm rooms and 6 bed dorm rooms. Every room has it’s own bathroom and almost every room has it’s own balcony.
Come visit us!
Mellow Mountain Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:30 .
Check out from 07:30 to 11:00 .
Please tell us, if your estimated arrival time is before or after the regular check-in times!
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 2.00 EUR per person per night (Kurtaxe).
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 7:30 till 11:30 and 15:00 till 21:30.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>