Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days cancellation in months May to September inclusive - first night charge
7 days cancellation October to April inclusive
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups must pay for empty beds in dorm rooms.
Under-18s must be accompanied by a relevant number of adults.
Key Bond of $10 per person will be charged on arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our friendly staff are able to assist in what to see and do around town and organise the trip of a lifetime for you to any destination Australia wide. Bike hire, tour sales and local advice is available from our 24hr reception
*Photo ID is required on check in
*Final payment is due on check-in, with payment for the first night taken inside the cancellation window.
*All guests must be 18 years or older unless accompanied with adult. Minimum age for dorms is 18.
*Check in time is from 14:00
*Check out time is by 10:00
The Melaleuca Crew! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>