Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featuring wooden flooring, each air-conditioned room is equipped with a TV and en suite bathroom with shower facilities.
Free public parking is available at a nearby location. Laundry services are available. Helpful staff can offer assistance with shuttle service arrangements.
The guest house also offers bike hire. Night Market is 400 metres from Mekong Moon Inn, while Mount Phousy is 500 metres from the property. The nearest airport is Luang Prabang International Airport, 3 km from Mekong Moon Inn.
An Asian breakfast is served every morning at the property.
With staff speaking English, round-the-clock information is available at the reception.
Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre is a 4-minute walk from the accommodation, while Wat Mai Suwannapumaram is a 2-minute walk away. Luang Prabang International Airport is 6 km from the property.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
24 Hours Reception
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. We will charge 3% fee extra if you pay with credit card
Child friendly, but we only allow the child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room.
Non smoking allowed in room, but we have certain smoking area.
Take off shoes when you entering the lobby and room. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>