Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The weather is beautiful, and the culture is interesting!
The owners live on site and are available to assist their guests with most necessities. We will do our utmost to accommodate our guests and make your stay at MEDUSAS a pleasant one!
We are pet-friendly to well-behaved pets, and pet sitting, for a fee, is available with prior notice.
Guests have access to the kitchen, may store food in the refrigerator, and microwave or cook meals, if necessary, please inform us before your arrival.
Free WiFi is included.
Medusas Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 15:00 to 08:00 am the following morning.
Check-out at 10:00 am. Late check-out, subject to availability $10 fee,
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
9% Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
No maximum period of stay.
Smoking allowed on the balconies.
Kitchen available. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>